The Consortium of Tanzania University and Research Libraries (COTUL) is hereby announcing a Call for papers for the 5th Scientific Conference to be held in November 2023.
Library and Information Services in the Digital Era
- Social media in library service delivery
- Open Educational Resources
- Institutional Repositories
- Electronic Information Resources
- AI in library and information services
- Digital literacy
- Information retrieval
- Information security
- Digital libraries
- Copyright and copyleft in the digital age
- Ethical practices in the digital age
All abstracts should be in English. Use appropriate words and correct grammar.
The abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words.
The abstracts should contain the following information in the order provided
- Title of abstract
- Full author(s) details
- Aim, methods, results and discussion, conclusion
All abstracts should be sent in Ms. Word document format to
- 30th June 2023 submission of abstracts
- 30th July 2023 notification of accepted abstracts
- 30th August 2023 submission of full papers
- 30th September 2023 notification of accepted papers
Conference Dates: 6-10 November 2023
All accepted/presented papers will appear in COTUL Conference Proceedings.